Comic Book Consultant
- Are you an aspiring comic book creator?
- Are you struggling with creating your first graphic novel?
- Are you having trouble figuring out the story or plot?
- Need an editor to check your work and give you constructive feedback?
- Are you posting a webcomic online, but don't know how to get more views?
- Do you want to run a Kickstarter campaign, but don't know where to start?
- Want to approach literary agents, but don't know how to write a query letter?
I've been making graphic novels, webcomics, and zines for over 15 years now. I have substantial experience with everything from self-publishing both webcomics and printed books, working as a freelance illustrator, running successful Kickstarter campaigns, collaborating with publishers, and beyond.
I can help you with...
- The Creative Process: Writing, Illustrating, & Editing
- Constructive Feedback
- Self-Promotion and Social Media
- Webcomic Publishing
- Approaching Literary Agents and Publishers
- Career Advice
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!
What clients are saying:
"It was great talking with you, I feel like I've gained a lot of confidence and motivation to get started. I will check all these resources out... Hopefully in the not too distant future I will have some solid progress to show. Thank you so much for all your help and advice, this was a very positive experience and I got a bunch out of it!"
New Clients: Book your first one hour appointment and get an extra half hour free!
Comic Book Consultant Appointment Rates
Appointment rates are a "pay what you can" model. You get the same one-on-one guidance at any rate, but I wanted to be sensitive to clients' budgets/financial circumstances.
Struggling to make ends meet? Enjoy this steep discount!
$15 per hour
For those with a full-time day job, who do comics by night.
$25 per hour
Are you looking to boost your comic book career?
$50 per hour
INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE PERKS!
$100 per hour
How to book an appointment:
Fill out the contact form below OR email me at email@example.com with the following information:
- Please provide your name, email address, and a brief description of what you want out of this appointment.
- Let me know if you'd like a one hour, one and a half hour, or two hour appointment via phone or Skype.
- Once I receive your message, I will reach out to you to schedule your appointment.
- I will send you an invoice via PayPal. Please take care of the invoice before your appointment.
- Let me know if you have any specific questions!